Wednesday, January 9

Highlights of December 2007 - Part 1

So I haven't posted for over a month. December was so busy (for everyone, I know) that I didn't get around to posting. By the time I had a second, there were too many things that had happened to know where to start. So I didn't post anything. Now it's time to catch up. So here is a summary of December:

Birthday - On my birthday we went to the Ashby annual Christmas party (they are in our ward) and then to Matt's work party. We had a nice formal dinner and got a complimentary professional family picture taken. Matt won speakers for his ipod but decided to trade them for a basket full of 5 games and 3 puzzle things plus some treats. We were totally excited about that prize.

These are pictures of Amy in her Christmas dress from her grandma. This is what she wore to the parties.














The next morning Matt surprised me by having lots and lots of our friends come over for a little birthday party. He had been planning it for quite a while. He even had all sorts of stuff to feed everybody pancakes. He asked everyone to not bring formal gifts, just some sort of rubber duckie thing. So I now have lots more fun toys. What a fun time!

Pictures of the duckies! Look how many I got! Jason and Maria Drummond (friends in the ward) brought a rice crispie treat duckie. It was so cute and creative and so yummy.

3 comments:

  1. Impressive amount and quality of blogging. I love the pics and videos. Hola bitibiti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey have you ever heard of the kids game "Lucky Ducks"? Since you love ducks you might like this game. You should get for Amy when she gets a little older. I find the game quite boring but Ian loves it. You should come and play it with him sometime!!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]