Thursday, January 31
Brainwashing
I needed to get out of the house tonight and take a little break. So we went to the library. I know some of you are probably thinking "Is that the best they can do?" but I love the library. Besides, we can't go anywhere for too long spontaneously; there just isn't that much time between Matt getting home from work and Amy's bed time. Plus our budget usually doesn't allow too many spontaneous events at the end of the month. OK, I am totally rambling. So anyway, we went to the library. Before we left, when Amy was in her car seat I asked her if she wanted to go to the library. She nodded! I'm not kidding. My 5 month old baby nodded at me. Granted, it was small and subtle, but it was there. I was so proud. I laughed and told Matt. I was so excited. I told him I fully intended to brainwash our children into loving the library just like my mom brainwashed me when I was a kid. It's her fault I love the library so much. Thanks, Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]