As many know, we have a coloring wall in Amy's room that we let kids use washable crayons to draw on. For Family Home Evening tonight, we talked about families and then all went in to Amy's room to draw family pictures. We think Amy wasn't feeling too well because she didn't want to draw and was a bit fussy all evening. Plus, she was rubbing her eyes ever since she woke up from her nap (around 4 or 5 I think). So she didn't get too into drawing on the wall tonight, but below are the results. As you can see, we both accounted for "Polar Bear" (our next child).

As you can see, our artistic talents are very well developed. I'm thinking about submitting some of our work to many major magazines.

And here's all of us!
Bonnie! I want to give you access to read our blog but I don't have your email address. Can you send it to me? natalierae24 @ gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteThanks!
PS I think drawing on the wall looks like great fun!
Polar Bear...that doesn't surprise me a whole lot. I just don't know where pelican came from.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom