Tuesday, December 9

Why Amy had a Brownie for Breakfast

This morning after nursing, Amy wandered off by herself to the front room. I was still reading in her room so I didn't follow. Matt was in the front room at the time so I knew she'd be fine. A little later Matt joined me in Amy's room, and we talked for a little while. I asked if Amy was safe in the front room by herself. (She generally is, but if the chairs are not turned over she can climb on them. If the chairs are too close to other furniture, she can then climb on the other furniture too. And she LOVES the computers. So that was my biggest concern for where she'd climb.) Matt said the chair by the computer desk was turned over although he wasn't sure about the others. I guess that shouldn't have been good enough for us. A few minutes later, when I went to the front room, Amy was like this:






























She had found a brownie (thank you to whoever left treats at our door last night) and helped herself. By the time we found her, the brownie was almost gone. She was a mess, a very happy mess. We just laughed. That's what we get for assuming she's ok. I am just grateful she was safe up there on that table. We gotta be more careful.

3 comments:

  1. Cute. :)

    Having a brownie for breakfast every once in a while is not a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fun! Allison is still (thankfully) far too short to climb on most of our chairs... and couch and coffee table. Cute little kid. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys,
    We love your blog. Can you email us your address we will send you a Christmas card. aaronandrachel@comcast.net
    Aaron and Rachel

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]