Tuesday, December 2

The Zoo

OK, time to catch up the blog again. The Friday before Thanksgiving, Amy and I went with our friends the Catanzaros to the zoo. I was excited about my first outing in the van (besides when Matt and I have gone up to SL in it.) We had a good time, but our toddlers didn't love it as much as we had hoped they would. Joseph was tired. Amy was cold and very unhappy about having to spend so much time in the stroller. But she won't walk where she's supposed to when I let her walk. That's the problem.

I was grateful to feel well though, and we did have a good time together.

Amy's favorite kinds of animals seem to be relatively small ones - we know she loves dogs and cats of all sizes - that move around a lot. Her favorite - as you can tell by the look on her face were these goldish monkeys. She loved them.

























































1 comment:

  1. My oh my what a cute babe we have! I'm such a sucker for this girl!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]