Monday, April 13

Easter Pictures

Here are our family Easter pictures. I told Matt we needed to take them before church so that Amy wouldn't have time to undo her hairdo. Good thing too. I LOVED Amy's Easter dress and was so excited to have our pictures taken together on Easter. It's just fun. Amy liked her Easter dress too. She was playing with it last night and was upset with me when I took it away so it didn't get dirty. Here are our pics:

I love the back of Amy's hair as shown in this one. It sometimes curls out like that, and I think it's so cute!















This is the best full body shot we got of Amy's dress. There are little flowers on it that you can't see too well. And a ribbon at the top of the skirt part that has a flower and leaf in it. So cute!





























This is a picture with Amy's friend, Owen, and his mom, Wendi (my friend.) It was windy outside. Notice Amy's one pigtail sticking out the side. She had changed her hair around a lot during church. Good thing we got the family pictures beforehand.

1 comment:

  1. First pictures I've seen of you PG this time around. Love your new family picture. Thanks for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]