Thursday, April 30

The Verdict

Well, we discussed and decided that we are going to have our next baby on Tuesday, June 2nd (unless she decides otherwise and comes earlier.) That's only 2 days before I am due anyway, 5 days more than the doctor would make me wait. But there are a few advantages to this particular date. The main one is that it's my mom's birthday. How fun! Also it's a full week after our anniversary. Matt particularly loves that fact. They can remain two seperate occasions.

We were concerned at first if this day would work because my mom has taken a lot of time off lately (partly because my sister just had a baby). She didn't want to take Tuesday and Wednesday off that week. But my soon-to-be sister-in-law kindly volunteered to watch Amy while I am in labor so my mom can work that day. My mom will come right after work and then stay for a few days. So 34 days to go (and counting.) I'm so excited.

3 comments:

  1. Didn't Amy come early? I think being induced is so great because then you can plan. I need to send you your headbands I made! Sorry things have been kind of crazy here lately! Hey maybe she will be born on my birthday! Then you will have to name her Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Amy came early. I love induction too. I'll be in Logan on Saturday for James' birthday. Are you guys going? You wouldn't have to send the headbands if we actually see each other in person. When are you guys moving? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! I wish that I could plan mine that way but alas...he is going to come when he wants...hopefully the end of June. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]