Monday, May 4

Do You All Want to Know How Amazing Matt is?

On Saturday Matt left in the morning to get a hair cut and an oil change. He brought a book because I think it's criminal to go to places like Bon Losee and Lube Doc without something to read. We have a book we are reading together (and sometimes seperately in such cases so I sent it with him.)

Little did I know that Matt had no intention of just sitting and reading. He had been planning all along that while the truck was getting fixed he'd do a little shopping. When he came home, he and Amy went into Amy's room to get the surprise ready. When they came out, Amy had on new shoes!!!!! They are adorable and the right size and what Amy has been needing. Matt was paying attention all those times we were discussing the fact that Amy's feet have been growing very fast and that she needed new shoes. And he even knew what size to buy her. Now aren't all you wives impressed? The best part is the shoes are really cute! (I'll take a picture of them and post it later.) Go Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]