Saturday, May 23

Still Pregnant

My cousin, Kara, recommended that I post every morning til the baby comes so those of you who are not as close by will know that if I don't post it's cause we're at the hospital.

I'll try. I'm not going to promise that I'll remember every day. But we are planning on bringing our laptop to the hospital to post very soon after the baby is born.

So the news of today... I'm still pregnant. No news today. Or yesterday for that matter. Which is better, nothing at all happening or contractions that become a false alarm. The natural guess would be that contractions that become a false alarm would be more discouraging not to mention painful and therefore worse. But not having contractions or any serious contractions is at least as discouraging I think. So I don't know. Today I've had a few contractions, but nothing serious. We're hanging in there and having a good time, though.

My mom came down yesterday and helped me organize Amy's closet and my closet as well as a few other spots in the house that needed attention. She's great. So now we're that much closer to ready for the baby to come. (We're ready enough anyway as far as I'm concerned, but it never hurts to get a little bit more done.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Update! I am always wondering what's going on with you! Keep up the good work! It's almost time! (I'm sure you're sick of hearing that)
    Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]