On another note, this Friday will be my last day working at SirsiDynix. I have accepted a new position working as a Software Engineer for the Church! I'm excited. I'll be mostly focused on back-end database design / business-logic type programming which is what I like. I gave myself a week's vacation between jobs, so I'll be starting there on March 14th. Did I mention I'm excited? The only downer is that I will no be commuting 35 - 40 minutes a day up to Riverton, but with the many pro's regarding the new job, I'm thrilled!
Matt,
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I am excited for you and your new job!
Congratulations on the new job! And Happy Birthday, too!
ReplyDeleteSo, what are you doing with your week off?
ReplyDeleteOh I've got plenty to do! :) I'm focused entirely on setting up the office downstairs. I've read a book lent to me by Bonnie's Mom called "Getting Things Done". It's basically a intricate personal management system for efficient work-doing. I'm implementing it in full fashion this week! Here's hoping it goes well!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Glad things are going well for you guys :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! If you end up working with Jason Baldwin or Steve Merrill say hi...Jason is my uncle and Steve is in my ward. Both are programmers at the Riverton building.
ReplyDeleteAlso, do/did you work with Jenna Bradford at SirsiDynix? She used to work at OrangeSoda and I believe she went to work there a few months ago.