Monday, May 16

Look How Tall I Am!

  Amy has taken to saying this a lot lately - at least once a day if not more. She often follows it with "I'm growing up!"  The cutie girl. I think we'll start a measuring wall before long to watch our children's growth. I always loved that when I was a kid -- I loved being taller than my previous height. It was fun! And given Amy's fascination these days, I think she'd probably enjoy it too.

2 comments:

  1. We started marking Sunshine's heighth on the wall when we first moved in, and it's amazing how much she's grown in a year and a half. I even marked Champ's heighth (in a sitting possition) against the wall at the last measuring. I thought it would be fun to look back at, since he can't really stand up for measurement yet. The problem is, Sunshine now thinks it's fine to mark her heighth on ANY wall (including the chapel walls...NOT good!!!), despite all the times we've talked about only marking it on our "special growing wall."

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]