But not too far back - just a couple of months. To here, remember? And the result is, I like it very much. Implementing this system has definitely caused a change in how my life runs. I used to always be fretting about things not getting done. I had many things on my mind that I wanted to do and never knew how to keep track of. Now, my mind is generally free... to daydream. And think about whatever. But I rarely if ever feel like freaking out because I have so much to do and just don't know how to do it all. In fact, lots of times, I can't even think of anything to do! If I want to know something to do, I gotta go look at a list (which is easy given that they're all accessible from on my phone). Am I more productive? Well, I'm not sure. I never had a way to measure it before. But I am more sane, and that's worth it whether I'm more productive or not!
The biggest part of it is the "weekly review". It takes a couple hours out of every Saturday, and that's kind of a bummer. I keep hoping they'll get shorter, but I try to work on too many things at a time for that too happen - at least thus far. I've been making progress though. My number of active projects has gone from 29 to 14, and I've completed 14 projects. I took a number of projects off my list because it was just too much, but others have snuck on as well. (A project, by the way, is defined as anything I'm actively working on that has more than one action step to it.) Still, down to 14 is pretty good, though I want to bring it down closer to 7 or 8 at a time. I think this would shorten my weekly review considerably as well has help increase my pace. Time will tell, but yes, I am still loving it!
So, this was probably a boring post for most. I do have some photos I'm wanting to get on here soon. Hopefully by the end of next week if not sooner!
No comments:
Post a Comment
[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]