Thursday, September 4

The ABCs of our California Vacation

We went to California for a week, and so I have TONS to blog about. Rather than give you all a boring monologue, I decided to tell you all about it using the alphabet. So please excuse the HUGE number of posts I am putting up. Just read what you want, look at some pictures, watch a few videos. Whatever. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. So, the other day, (I don't remember when exactly, I think it was Thursday or Friday) I saw Matt and Amy "hanging out"/taking fliers around with the bishop, and I was going to kind of run after them to ask how your trip to Cali was, but then I thought, "I bet they blogged about it." Sure enough... here it is, and although talking is great, I really like the pictures and video; it's more of an all-around experience. ANYWAY, enough rambling...I'm glad ya'll had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Amy! I can't believe she is a year old! Already! Hope you are all doing well!
    *Danessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bont- I love the abc california trip. It is darling! I am glad that you guys had a good time there. I can't believe that your little girl is a year old. Time is flying a little too fast for me! We need to hang out again I've decided, okay? See ya!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]