Here are Amy and Grammy playing a game. (I just had to throw this into this post because it's so cute I have to show all of you. It doesn't really go along with the rest of the post though.)
I guess it's a little related to the rest of the post. Amy's new dress is from Grammy. It's so beautiful and looks so pretty on Amy that I wanted to show all of you.
What a cute dress - on such a cute girl!! She's so sweet - what a great family you guys are! Katelyn and I set out to come by today to give you the book club book - Cry The Beloved Country - but we got side tracked looking for Pinky for Joni! Hopefully tomorrow!
What a cute dress - on such a cute girl!! She's so sweet - what a great family you guys are! Katelyn and I set out to come by today to give you the book club book - Cry The Beloved Country - but we got side tracked looking for Pinky for Joni! Hopefully tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete