When we were in California, Carol kept teasing us about how many pictures of Amy we take and how it won't be the same with our next kid. I'm sure she is right although I take hope in the fact that my sister, Salli, take TONS of pictures of her kids still, and she has three. Only problem is I'm not so cool as Salli in this way. Although I never thought I'd be a regular blogger. Maybe there is hope for my future children yet.
Anyway, the point is that yesterday we went WAY overboard, and it was so fun! So all these pictures and videos are from yesterday alone, and they aren't even half of the ones we took. We loved her outfit - thank you Carol for the new birthday shirt - and we had never put her hair up before. (Matt calls this hairdo a fountain, and my sister, Laurel calls it Jack Jack hair.) We thought she looked ADORABLE! My last comment about Amy before we get on to the pictures is that in a few of these when she's playing at the park, I think she looks like a miniature version of Addy Fell. Those of you who know Addy, what do you think?
A new trick:
I love delighted shrieks instead of upset shrieks:
On the bridge:
Playing on the swing:



That hairdo is working for you, Amy.
ReplyDeleteWhere's the sound at the play ground?
ReplyDeleteThe sound is working when I watch it here. I don't know why it didn't work for you.
ReplyDelete