I've been tagged by Sheri. Fun!
8 TV Shows that I Love to Watch
We don't have a TV, and the only time I really am around TVs that are on is when I go running at the fitness center. I bring books and magazines when I run at the fitness center and rarely pay much attention to the TV. Mostly they have news type of shows on. A book I recently read was by a fellow reader. She said that whatever was on TV just couldn't compete with the book on her nightstand. That's how I feel. I don't feel like I'm missing out at all because I love reading so much more than TV.
8 Favorite Restaurants
1 - McDonalds. I know it shouldn't count. But I love McDonalds, and it's probably the place we go most often.
2 - Little Caesar's.
3 - Cafe Rio. (I love cilantro!)
4 - Los Hermanos (OK, anywhere where they serve Mexican Food.)
5 - La Parrilla Latina. It's a Central/ South American food place right near my parents' house. The food is good, but our favorite part is the atmosphere. Great karaoke and dancing. We love it there! Especially when my crazy family is there too!
6 - Winger's. I have to agree. I've only been there three times maybe, but I love that they serve popcorn.
7 - Fast food. Cheap and quick.
8 - Anywhere with Matt.
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1 - I went to the Temple.
2 - My mom and 5 of her sisters and 3 of her brothers-in-law were at my aunt's house. I went over and visited them.
3 - We went to the mission reunion.
4 - I cleaned up the house most of the way.
5 - I read. (I do that everyday.)
6 - I ran 3 miles.
7 - I enjoyed being with Matt and Amy.
8 - I checked my email.
8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1 - The rest of Conference. I love having Matt home on Sunday, and I love General Conference. What a great weekend!
2 - family get-togethers. I love these.
3 - Halloween. Amy has a very cute costume.
4 - Ice Cream. Matt and I are going to go get it.
5 - No pilates next week.
6 - Next time I get to lie in bed reading. (It'll probably be tonight.)
7 - Family Time. (Just my immediate family.) I love it. Can't get enough of it.
8 - Reading the Conference Talks in the Ensign.
8 Things on my Wish List
1 - More Money.
2 - I wish I was good at feeding my family healthy, tasty, easy-to-cook meals on a budget. It's complicated.
3 - I wish we wouldn't take months off in our book club.
4 - Matt not having to spend so much time at work. (Not that he works more that is to be expected. I just miss him.)
5 - Amy would get over pooping in the tub and shrieking.
6 - All my friends would blog.
7 - We were in a position to follow Matt's dreams. He has big ones.
8 - My mom didn't work so much either.
8 People I Tag (Matt's side of the Family)
1 - Carole
2 - Abby
3 - Candice
4 - Catherine
5 - Shalee
6 - Melissa
7 - Brynn
8 - Robin
No comments:
Post a Comment
[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]