Many of you have asked us when we are due or how far along we are (pretty much the same question asked a different way.) And we have told you we don't know. Just wanted to put that out there for anyone who is still wondering. Amy still nurses 3 or 4 times a day (after every time she wakes us and right before bed), and so I haven't exactly gotten back to a normal cycle. So when the nurse asked me the first day of my last period to judge how far I was I had no idea what to tell her. I will update this information as soon as I know anything more. I have an appointment on Oct 28. Since we don't know how far we are, we are assuming that the doctor will do an ultrasound to find out. (That's what happened when I was pregnant with Amy because we didn't know how far along I was then either. The doctor we're going to this time is in the same office but is a different doctor. We're hoping he has the same practice.)
And for the other pregnancy gory details -
I have been a bit nauseated but not throwing up. (I didn't throw up at all last time.) I have started gagging/ dry heaving sometimes, and some smells are getting to me. I don't like talking about food much because it makes me feel gross, but I have to eat fairly often or I get really hungry or I feel gross.
I have to take a nap every day otherwise I am way too tired by the end of the day.
So pretty much what I am saying is, in the first week of my pregnancy in which I have known that I am pregnant, it's been quite the same as last pregnancy. I think that is a good sign. By comparison I had an easy pregnancy. That doesn't mean I'm thrilled about all of the symptoms ahead of me. I have a much more sober outlook on pregnancy than I did last time. Still, I am very excited to have a new baby on the way to our family. I just can't wait until he/she is here instead of inside me causing my body havoc.
I believe the correct answer to give that nurse was somewhere around the end of October... 2006! =)
ReplyDeleteWait, WHAT?!?! You're pregnant?!?? How did I miss that? CONGRATULATIONS!!! PS Lewis and I are coming to Utah in a couple of weeks. We can't wait to see everyone!
ReplyDelete