Monday, October 27

I'm not as in to Twilight as everyone else on the planet, but I like doing these. Mostly I just hoped they wouldn't say I'm Bella. Her character is fine for her, but I don't want to be like her. And I'm certainly not like Alice or Rosalie - I hope I'm not like Rosalie. So Esme was a good answer for me. I like that.

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

2 comments:

  1. I did this test thing last week and I was Esme too! I was glad about that because I think that she is one of the most normal female characters in the entire book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm another Esme. Perhaps not being completely self-absorbed or 15 makes you an Esme?

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]