We just found out last night, so that's about all the info we have for you I'm afraid. 100 free bottles of pasta sauce! ...er... right.
It's a pretty sure positive and was fun to see. The positive line actually showed up before the control line did! I was kind of confused at first - trying to remember if two lines meant yes or no - a bit in disbelief realizing it was very much a yes!
OH wow!!! I have been wondering when there would be an announcement...I have this sixth sense...really I do!! Congratulations you two that is SOOO exciting!
Launi, I know. sorry about the song in your head thing. Matt complained of the same thing last night.
Julie, you are the first person I saw that I knew. Believe me, I wanted to say something, but we decided it would be fun to see how fast word got out through the blog without actually telling anyone for a few days.
Well sorry to say but this time we WON'T be pregnant at the same time, and I am not sad about that at all. I am very happy for you....2 kids is fun, more work but fun!!!
I heard word on the playground yesturday evening, and wanted to run in and wish you CONGRATS! (unfortunately it had to wait until this morning because, you know how it goes...bath time, story time, nursing time, dinner time, etc time, etc time. And then the day is over.) I'm so, so, happy for you. When you find out what it is I'd love to give you a shower.
I guess that's what I get when I don't look at your blog everyday. Acutally I found out from Susan's e-mail. I'm not sure I'm smart enough to have gotten it anyway. Congratulations. That will make 23 grandchildren for me. Love ya, Mom
such a fun way to announce! made me smile! i like the experiment you guys are conducting, too. makes it very scientific. you should publish your results somewhere on the efficacy of blogs for news reporting. :) i really felt so lost this morning when i came back to table and the topic of conversation was pregnancy, not that that's too weird a topic for us, but this time it sounded personal. i gave julie a couple of inquisitive looks and then the minute you left the table, i got the dish. So excited for you guys! CONGRATS!!!
Your oldest sister says.... I am excited for you both, all three and then four. I am not at all sad to say, that I am not EVER going to be pregnant when you are. LOL!!! I am excited to have another niece or nephew. With 4 grandchildren now I am sometimes feeling a bit old until I think that my brother and sister in law are only on child #2. I must still be young for that to happen...lol. Congratulations!!!
Now I know what Nita was quoting me about, that thing about kissing. Since kissing works, the rest of you keep kissing. Unless the rest of you kiss (excluding you T.H.E. Ry-Boy), we can never catch up with Carole's (Matt's mom) # of grandies.
Well, Beeee, it's a good thing you chose to be a stay-at-home mama. I am very proud of you.
oh... and funny story about the positive line before the control line. When Brian and I found out about #2 I took 4 tests before I got what I considered a reliable positive. The "positive" line showed up first and was so dark that there wasn't hardly any dye left to color the control line which ended up being super faint... so it was either positive or a test that didn't work right. I finally went out and bought digital tests becuase I wanted the clear "pregnant" or "not pregnant". I'm pretty sure we spent almost $30 on preggers tests in 3 days.
What? That's all?
ReplyDeleteWhen are you due/how far along are you?
Exciting!
Oh, by the way...Andrew calls me from school and says, "I think Bonnie's pregnant again."
ReplyDeleteI'm like, "Oh, why?"
He says, "She did a blog post to the tune of Bingo, spelling out Prego...so they're either pregnant or they just bought a whole lot of pasta sauce..."
great, now i'm gonna have that in my head all day! :) congratulations, you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe just found out last night, so that's about all the info we have for you I'm afraid. 100 free bottles of pasta sauce! ...er... right.
ReplyDeleteIt's a pretty sure positive and was fun to see. The positive line actually showed up before the control line did! I was kind of confused at first - trying to remember if two lines meant yes or no - a bit in disbelief realizing it was very much a yes!
OH wow!!! I have been wondering when there would be an announcement...I have this sixth sense...really I do!! Congratulations you two that is SOOO exciting!
ReplyDeleteWell congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBonnie! You didn't even say anything when I saw you this morning!!! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteLauni, I know. sorry about the song in your head thing. Matt complained of the same thing last night.
ReplyDeleteJulie, you are the first person I saw that I knew. Believe me, I wanted to say something, but we decided it would be fun to see how fast word got out through the blog without actually telling anyone for a few days.
Wow! Congrats! Hope you're not feeling sick.
ReplyDeleteBont! VAN A TENER UN BEBE! I am so excited for you guys! That is such exciting news! FELIZITATIONS! Les amamos mucho!
ReplyDeleteway to go dudes
ReplyDeleteif he/she is anything like amy, you'll have another winner
Congrats that is exciting!!
ReplyDeleteYIIIIPPPPEEEE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell sorry to say but this time we WON'T be pregnant at the same time, and I am not sad about that at all. I am very happy for you....2 kids is fun, more work but fun!!!
Hopefully it will be a boy!
yay! we're excited for you!!! as your dad would say, you too must like to kiss :)
ReplyDeleteHooRAY! I'm totally stoked for you guys! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI heard word on the playground yesturday evening, and wanted to run in and wish you CONGRATS! (unfortunately it had to wait until this morning because, you know how it goes...bath time, story time, nursing time, dinner time, etc time, etc time. And then the day is over.)
ReplyDeleteI'm so, so, happy for you. When you find out what it is I'd love to give you a shower.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI guess that's what I get when I don't look at your blog everyday. Acutally I found out from Susan's e-mail. I'm not sure I'm smart enough to have gotten it anyway.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. That will make 23 grandchildren for me.
Love ya, Mom
such a fun way to announce! made me smile! i like the experiment you guys are conducting, too. makes it very scientific. you should publish your results somewhere on the efficacy of blogs for news reporting. :) i really felt so lost this morning when i came back to table and the topic of conversation was pregnancy, not that that's too weird a topic for us, but this time it sounded personal. i gave julie a couple of inquisitive looks and then the minute you left the table, i got the dish. So excited for you guys! CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteYour oldest sister says....
ReplyDeleteI am excited for you both, all three and then four. I am not at all sad to say, that I am not EVER going to be pregnant when you are. LOL!!! I am excited to have another niece or nephew. With 4 grandchildren now I am sometimes feeling a bit old until I think that my brother and sister in law are only on child #2. I must still be young for that to happen...lol.
Congratulations!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNow I know what Nita was quoting me about, that thing about kissing. Since kissing works, the rest of you keep kissing. Unless the rest of you kiss (excluding you T.H.E. Ry-Boy), we can never catch up with Carole's (Matt's mom) # of grandies.
ReplyDeleteWell, Beeee, it's a good thing you chose to be a stay-at-home mama. I am very proud of you.
Your Pa(i)
congratulations! When are you due? Can we be prego buddies? =)
ReplyDeleteoh... and funny story about the positive line before the control line. When Brian and I found out about #2 I took 4 tests before I got what I considered a reliable positive. The "positive" line showed up first and was so dark that there wasn't hardly any dye left to color the control line which ended up being super faint... so it was either positive or a test that didn't work right. I finally went out and bought digital tests becuase I wanted the clear "pregnant" or "not pregnant". I'm pretty sure we spent almost $30 on preggers tests in 3 days.
ReplyDeleteLaurel emailed me to look at your blog then Aly told me on facebook so I figured it out from that.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
And Salli told me on Facebook, too. Congratulations! When are you due? I just announced on Monday, we're due May 26.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! You're baby will be close in age to my baby! They can be friends!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! You're baby will be close in age to my baby! They can be friends!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What wonderful news.
ReplyDeleteLove Laura and Forrest