Friday, December 25

Crazy Super Fun Birthday Christmas Celebration Week Day 8

Sunday the 13th was SUPER crazy too. It was the Christmas program in our Sacrament Meeting. I think it was pretty much nonstop from the minute I got to the church. Matt and I sang in the Ward Choir, and I ended up participating in a handful of special musical numbers. Matt conducted Sacrament Meeting and read a scripture in the program. I barely spent any time with my kids. Thankfully, they were in wonderful hands the whole day. Thanks Katie and Jake!

I was conducting primary which I really wasn't ready for, and we didn't have anyone for the talk and prayer. So I had a lot of winging it to do. But we got by just fine.

After church I had a rehearsal at my house for a musical number for the next week.

Then we went home teaching.

That night was our annual stake choirside. They are wonderful every year. We went straight to the rehearsal from home teaching. (Did I mention that was a crazy day?) Again, I did little taking care of my kids during that program. Thanks, Cher! Our choir director couldn't be there for the choirside so I got to conduct the piece. I like doing that. We also got to sing in 2 stake choir numbers this year. That's the first time we've had a stake choir. It was wonderful.

All in all, it was one of those days that you were glad it's over even though you enjoyed it.

(The next Sunday was at least as crazy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]