I think overall, Bonnie has beat me 85% of the time in this game. Now Bonnie generally is better at me in any kind of card game... (and dice game, and money game, and... okay, just games in general - but ESPECIALLY in card games)
So I don't know if it's a gender thing, but even getting beat a lot, I still enjoy it. It's especially good for when you don't want to think too much, but you want something a little more involved than, say, Candy Land or Chutes & Ladders.
Way to rub it in babe! ;-) Not that I blame you 'cause sheesh! Talk about getting utterly wasted!
ReplyDeletewhat IS Hands and Feet? Are all women better at this than men? :) If so, I gotta play this with Jason. :)
ReplyDeleteI think overall, Bonnie has beat me 85% of the time in this game. Now Bonnie generally is better at me in any kind of card game... (and dice game, and money game, and... okay, just games in general - but ESPECIALLY in card games)
ReplyDeleteSo I don't know if it's a gender thing, but even getting beat a lot, I still enjoy it. It's especially good for when you don't want to think too much, but you want something a little more involved than, say, Candy Land or Chutes & Ladders.