Thursday, May 6

Blog Update

My sister posted on her blog the other day that she had not meant to take a break from blogging; it just sort of happened. I feel the same way. So here's what we were up to in April and the first week of May. We lost our camera right before my mom got here. She took a lot of pictures, but I haven't gotten them from her yet. I'll post some when I do.

My mom's stay here was so fun and wonderful. She hung out with her sisters a lot. THE and Melissa spent a lot of time with us. That was fabulous. I'll miss them when they go to Toronto for the summer. We helped them a little to get ready to move. Mom babysat for us a few times - that was nice. One day I got to shopping with my sister and sister-in-law as well as two cousins in Park City. So much fun. I love those ladies. I got to go to the temple a little more often than normal with Mom here trying to fit in temple times as much as possible. We helped out with my cousin, Nathan's wedding. It was a wonderful wedding, and we had a lot of fun playing with everyone. We spent one of the weekends in Logan with my brother, Andy and his family. I love getting to be with them. We got to go to Andy's concert. There were at least three times when Mom was here that some combination of us played at a playground and enjoyed mostly good weather. Hope I'm not forgetting anything - I know I really am. We miss Mom and are so glad we got to have her here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]