Our nephew, Austin got married yesterday. Congratulations to him and his cute bride. It was nice to be with the family. And thanks to our friend, Lori for watching the kids while we were in the temple. Matt almost didn't make it because his recommend had just expired which he didn't realize. Yikes! They called the bishop and let him in. After the temple, we spent some time with Lori and Hyrum. So fun! The reception was fun - loved all of her bright colors. It has been wedding time this spring! Next week is one more. Both of my brothers have sisters-in-law with weddings, my cousin, and Matt's nephew. Next week is the last one of this busy batch.
Speaking of weddings, Amy has been telling me (and all the rest of the family yesterday) that she is going to marry Rudy at the temple. Last week she proposed to him. He said yes. She also kissed him. That's my girl. Don't wait for the boys to come to you. She brings up marrying Rudy a lot. And other people who got married at the temple. Nathan and McKenzie. Matt and me. She wants us to go get married again. I told her that I would if I had it to do over again. (Of course I would. Matt's an AMAZING husband, and I love being married to him!) How we love Amy and all the cute things she says.
That's soo cute. Rudy seems to have a sense that this agreement to marriage is a long way off...he hasn't mentioned his plans further. ;) Maybe just 'cause no one in his family has gotten married for over a year now, and I'm sure he only vaguely remembers (if that)the wedding receptions/temple pictures he participated in as an under 1 year old. I just think it's fun that he said yes without even giving it a second thought. Like, "Of course we're getting married. Hasn't that been the plan since before we were even born??" :)
ReplyDeleteAmy isn't like her dad. She must take after her mom.
ReplyDelete