Today Amy was eating M&M's (n-n-n's as she says.) In the middle of talking about them she said to herself, "In Spanish? n-n-n's." LOL!
We sometimes try to get her to speak Spanish. So we'll say "In English, [fill in the blank], in Spanish?" She doesn't often humor us and tell us the Spanish word, but still we try. Especially her aunt, Burns. Burns loves that game.
I laughed so hard about Amy's translation of M&M's.
I love the way Amy says "n snanish" ! Cute! And Happy anniversary to you and Matt! Cute! I am so glad you could go out together! I can't really imagine you as a golfer. I have gone once and it was a so hilarious how pathetic I was. We should go one time it would be a riot. (or not)
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! Don't you just love what they say? My dad taught Aurie how to count to ten in spanish but didn't tell me, so the first time she randomly counted in front of me, I was like "WHAT?"!! I loved it!
ReplyDeleteLove it! She has such a fun personality! Way to teach her the only other important language, Spanish!
ReplyDelete