Thursday, May 6

Surprise Flowers

The doorbell rang today, and I had a package from UPS. It was a beautiful bouquet of a dozen roses. Red, yellow, pink, and orange. They are SO PRETTY. I thanked Matt for them, and he was completely baffled. So we don't know who they are from. I'm SO CURIOUS. We have a few guesses, but I'm not sure.

THANK YOU if you are reading this and you sent me flowers. How fun!

(I'd take a picture if we knew where our camera was.)

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Phantom Flowers! Very cool move, on someone's part. You deserve 'em!
    Oh-and good luck on the potty thing. Sounds like it's going really well-Hooray for Amy (and her parents)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Matt's facebook. Your kids are so adorable!!! Last time I saw you guys was when your first daughter was just a little baby! Do you remember when we had our little "BYU reunion?" It was a couple of years ago, and we played games at your church building and went to the museum and stuff. Anyway, I'm so glad I found a way to contact you guys again!! We're having another reunion sometime around the first 2 weeks in August in SLC. Are you guys still living in Utah? I hope we can see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the flowers are from Ed and Carole (McLaughlin). I got some too, just like what you described, and mine had a card in them, indicating they were from Ma and Pa McLaughlin. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you look for a card? There should be one. Maybe Amy took it.

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]