The other baby is our friend, Joseph Catanzaro. It was his mom, Stephanie's idea to go to the park. It was fun that they both fit in the swing although Amy got sick of that pretty quick. Some of the pictures didn't turn out so good because I took them while she was swinging. And I kept looking at her instead of through the screen on the camera because I was trying to catch the exact moment when she made that cute squinty face that you see in some of the pictures. I love that cute face. She does it when she's suddenly extra close to my face. Cute Amy and Joseph. The park was fun!
The other baby is our friend, Joseph Catanzaro. It was his mom, Stephanie's idea to go to the park. It was fun that they both fit in the swing although Amy got sick of that pretty quick. Some of the pictures didn't turn out so good because I took them while she was swinging. And I kept looking at her instead of through the screen on the camera because I was trying to catch the exact moment when she made that cute squinty face that you see in some of the pictures. I love that cute face. She does it when she's suddenly extra close to my face. Cute Amy and Joseph. The park was fun!
ReplyDelete