Monday, March 3

Random cute pictures

Amy and Jack. I was impressed with Jack holding up his head.














This was the first day Amy played in her little walker. I know they say not to use walkers anymore. We don't have stairs so I don't worry about it. We also have great laminate floor that she can roll around on. Matt got this great picture. I was so impressed! What a smile!















Sometimes Matt and I talk on chat while he is at work. I like to update him on what Amy is doing especially when she is sleeping in cute positions (which is all the time). So one day I got home from Walmart, and Amy was asleep in her car seat. She looked cute so I took pictures and sent that to Matt right away. He got to see what she was doing right when she was doing it. I love when Amy gets her hand through the links in this toy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]