Monday, March 3
Valentine's Day
So I'm way behind. I know. Here are a few pictures from Valentine's Day. Matt asked me out a month beforehand. So it was a surprise. All he told me was to be ready at 6:30 in formal attire. And I didn't have to cook. That's my favorite part, of course. Matt suggested I go and get my hair done and get a manicure and pedicure. So Emily and I went and had a girly day. Nancy and Andrew watched Amy (Thanks again!), and out we went. We went to Center Street Musical Theater (which we discovered last year.) I love it there. They had a dinner dance for Valentines. It was so much fun! And Matt had one more surprise up his sleeve. Our friends, the Harpers came as well. What a fun night!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's so sweet of Matt to surprise you!
ReplyDelete