Monday, March 3

One Crazy Morning

And some cute video footage just for fun.



When I say rough morning for Jack, here's the story:
Amy and Jack woke up from naps at the same time. They both wanted to eat right away. So I nursed Amy and gave Jack a bottle at the same time. Not too bad. Jack just lied on the bed next to me. The only rough spots were when Amy needed to switch sides or Jack needed a refill on the bottle. Then they would have to take a break which neither of them likes to do. So Amy finished eating first. I put her down on the bed to play and picked up Jack to finish feeding him. He ate for a while and then spit up probably an ounce of milk. It hadn't even digested at all, just came right up. There was puddle on my pants. I'm not kidding. And it got the sheets and bedspread all dirty. So I had to change my clothes and get the bedding in the washer. It was suddenly laundry day even though most of the laundry had just been done. Jack was upset after that too. It took a while to get cleaned up and get Jack calmed down. And I was exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]