Monday, March 3

Sporadic Blogging Disorder

I hereby diagnose myself with Sporadic Blogging Disorder (SBD). As you can tell, I sometime go for a few weeks without posting on the blog. When this happens, I feel way behind. I randomly realize moments in everyday living that are blog worthy. When I don't take the chance to blog about them right away, it seems that the moments are piling up. Suddenly, I have tons of things to blog about. That makes me wait even longer because I know it will be more of a time commitment when I finally do blog. Suddenly it's a burden on my todo list instead of the fun quick pastime that it should be.

Then I have days like today when I get excited about catching up on the blog. All of a sudden there are 10 new posts on my blog in one day! Crazy! The trend usually continues with a while of me adding posts here and there, one at least every few days. Then another dry spell hits.

It's a lot more fun when I just blog every day or few days. I think the main thing that slows me down is uploading pictures. I know this isn't hard, but sometimes I don't feel like doing it. But there are some posts that can't be posted without pictures, particularly the ones that are inspired by a great picture. So the cycle repeats. Yikes!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy catching up on our life through the next 10 posts.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you updated! Amy's getting so cute... the way you feel about everyday moments being blog-worthy and procrastinating and getting behind... I'm exactly that way with my journal. Thats a new goal... get better at my journal writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny!

    I'm glad that you've caught up a bit.

    I kind of use my blog as a journal of sorts--more like a family history, I guess.

    Writing is one of my addictions. I love writing :) so keeping up with my blog isn't really a challenge for me. It's one of the things I make time for because I love to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see some new posts too. That Amy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]