Friday, January 15

Washington Trip Posts

I have a ton of posts to share from our trip to Washington. There are some posts with way too many pictures and some with way too many posts. I won't be offended if you skip or are not interested. (I'll never know.:) Anyone interested can read it all. I'm happy for the chance to write about it and to have a record of this great time.

I wrote the posts in chronological order so that I could keep everything straight put then waited to post them so that you could read chronologically from the top of the blog down. But then it posted them the wrong way from what I wanted. Does anyone know how to change the order of the posts? If not, you can read the trip in backwards order or scroll down to start on day 1.

Also, I posted about Christmas Eve through day after Christmas tonight too. You'll have to scroll down to posts before the trip sum up to find those.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]